Amber

Does any one know a good website for cleaning tips?

go to marthastewart.com. She has info on everything to do with cleaning.

Rachel

Does any one know a good website for cleaning tips?

www.mrscleannw.com/tips/carpet-stain.html Hope this helps..

Kara

Cleaning tips?

According to the directions that came with my wood stove take a crumpled piece of newspaper and dampin it. Dip the damp newspaper into some left over ashes from the fireplace and scrub the glass. Then clean normally to remove ash residue. The ash is a mild and safe abrasive. It says you may have to do this several times.

Allie

Cleaning tips?

A product called Chimney Sweep for glass. It works great. The Chimney Sweep Log cleans the fireplace. It works great, too. I usually burn about 2 a year of them, because I have wood fires. There's also another great product called Soot Off, cleans the glass really good!!! You can usually get them at Lowe's or Home Depot.

xxBabygirlxx

Cleaning tips?

Bricks should not come in contact with moisture as this reduces their effectiveness, I would suggest just brushing with a medium to stiff brush and vacuuming this is all that should be done to clean a fireplace such as yours Good Luck !

Tamra

Cleaning tips?

You might try a corning glass cleaner, like what you use on a cooktop range. I find that it is terrific for burned on spots on my pots and pans and think it might work for the fireplace as well. Good luck.

Allie

Cleaning tips?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

LISTEN TO MUSIC WHEN YOU CLEAN THAT WILL TAKE THE BOREDNESS WAY..PICK UP AFTER YOURSELF EVRYTIME YOUR IN YOUR ROOM SO IT CAN SATY CLEAN..AND YOU CAN BUY BINS AND STORAGES BOXES ANYWHERE ESPECIALLY AT TARGET AND WAL-MART

sam

I'm only answering #3. You ever hear of The Container Store? If you can't find it in that store, it isn't available. They have something for every storage solution you can think of. Their website is http://www.containerstore.com

FallenAngel

1) To help fight boredom, put on some music you like while you clean.2) This is where the music will really help: start with your closet, put all clean clothes where they belong (hangers, etc.) dirty clothes in a hamper, or laundry basket. Remember to put your shoes in the closet too. Then, your dresser-make sure all clean clothes are put away in proper order (underwear in top drawer, etc.,), Dust and declutter the top of the dresser, put things back where they belong. Same with desk, table, chair, etc. Have you changed the sheets on your bed yet this week? if not, please do so. Then Vacuum (or sweep the floor if hardwood), take out the trash. Done!Now, the trick is this: to keep it up daily--if you have dirty dishes in your room, take them out to the kitchen as soon as you are done eating/drinking. Have a place for your papers, a file folder, etc. Make sure all surfaces are decluttered before you go to bed. Make your bed every morning when you first get up. You only need to dust and vacuum and take the trash out once per week (unless you have a lot of trash). Basically, it's have a place for everything, and everything in it's place. Being organized helps keep things clean/tidy. 3) For storage bins, I would suggest Wal-Mart/K-Mart,for inexpensive but good storage bins. Have fun. Take care.

I agree with SAK.....Also while your cleaning your room...don't think of how much work your doing...but think of how its going to look when your done,...and after your done with this cleaning process....pat yourself on the back, and be proud!

Amber

cleaning tips!!?

Pu the clothes hamper in the middle of the room and throw all clothes in there. Then madly put all other things in their place.

LaDy In ReD

cleaning tips!!?

get a laundry basketand a garbage bag and put all your dirty clothes into the hamper. make your bed next and then sort out your clutter everything that is garbage throw away. everything that you want to keep put away nice and neat. your almost done now..just got to vacuum and dust. also put on some music in your room to get you moving.

LaDy In ReD

cleaning tips!!?

try to organize your room and then you might be able to keep it cleaned then. put all the things that belong with each other in one area and then go from there. being organize you will keep your room cleaned all the time and no fuss from mom..Good luck