Which hotel in Edinburgh, UK is good to stay in for two weeks while on vacation?

S Cruz

My girlfriend and I are planning to go to Edinburgh for two weeks on vacation but can't make up our mind on which hotel to stay in? We've found hotels that claim their the best but I want to know which hotel is good from people that have stayed in them while on vacation over there in Edinburgh.

James

I have a list of such good and cheap Hotels.Its a policy voilation of yahoo if i post any link here.Just mail me at solidoffer11@yahoo.com with subjet Hotels. I will send a link of best website where you can find best deals.Best wishes

pedro

You will be in the same location for two weeks? Just day trips? Pick a big hotel, near your interests. Small is fine for overnight, but for a week go bigger.Example: On Princes Street in central Edinburgh, the Caledonian Hilton Edinburgh hotel is 2 blocks from the Convention Centre (EICC). The hotel has 12 meeting rooms, most with wireless internet access and a business center. Edinburgh International Airport is 30 minutes' drive away.Work out in the gym and swim in the heated indoor pool in the LivingWell Health Club or book a massage at the Ocean Rooms Spa. Visit Edinburgh attractions like Edinburgh Castle overlooking the Caledonian Hilton Edinburgh hotel or go shopping in Princes Street on the hotel's doorstep.Celebrate in style with a castle-view table at the Caledonian Hilton Edinburgh hotel's Pompadour Restaurant or savor a malt whisky at The Caley Bar. All rooms have high-speed internet access and a PlayStation. Upgrade to a Deluxe Room Plus for castle views.Give an answer a thumbs-down rating when you feel the answer is not helpful to the person who asked the question.If you think an answer is good, click the thumbs-up button in the action bar below the answer. If you think an answer is not good, click the thumbs-down button. When you give an answer a thumbs-down rating we will hide it. Click show to display it again.

Goose

Almost every hotel in Edinburgh is the best. I suggest the Edinburgh Residence though. Its very roomy and it has great views.

Basement Bob

Budget HotelsAtholl Palace - HotelTraditional large country house property located at the gateway to the highlands, with new pool and spa for 2005 ...Holiday Inn Express (in Leith near Britannia) A standard Holiday Inn, just yards from the Ocean Terminal shopping centre and the Royal Yacht Britannia, and only 10 minutes on a bus to the centre of EdinburghTravelodge Edinburgh Central It's a Travelodge, and it's central - what more can we say except that it is genuinely in an excellent position just off the Royal Mile Travelodge Edinburgh South On the edge of the city close to the bypass, handy if you have cars, but not for visitors intending a strolling relaxing weekend. Try the aboveGuest housesAbbey Lodge Guest House A friendly welcome awaits you at our family run hotel, situated close to city bypass and within easy reach of the airport, main bus routesAbcorn Guest House The Abcorn is a Detached Victorian Villa With Modern Facilities. It Lies One Mile from the Centre of EdinburghWith the guest house being situated on a very good bus route you can be in the city centre within 10 minutes or 20-30 minutes if walking is your choiceBrig O'Doon Guest House Warm friendly guest house minutes from City Centre. All rooms en-suite. Free off street parking and superb bus routes. Beautiful view of Edinburgh's city skyline from front roomsCrion Guest HouseThe Crion Guest House lies on a major bus route and Edinburgh's main attractions like the Castle and Princes street are only a 10 minute journey awayCruachan Guest House Cruachan is the war cry of the ancient and royal clan Campbell whose motto reads " NE OBLIVISCARIS " (Do Not Forget) and we are delighted to say that many of our regular guests still hold to this tradition.Dunedin Private House Dunedin is two of a row of seven Edinburgh townhouses. It was built in 1868 by the Scottish Victorian architect, David McGibbon. The house contains many fine period featuresGifford House A warm friendly welcome is assured at Gifford House, with its excellent location. All Edinburgh attractions are a short bus journey or a leisurely walk away. The conference centre, university and College of Surgeons are also easily accessibleHanover House A recently refurbished family run Guest House offering comfortable accommodation in quiet area, close to city centre. Ideal for Playhouse Theatre, Restaurants, Cinemas and shopping. On street parking available2 Star HotelsRoyal British Hotel 2 star Royal British is centrally located on Princes Street with great views to the castle. Ideal for setting off for tourismLyncliff Hotel 10 minutes stroll from Edinburgh's Waverley Rail Station and Princes Street, small, slightly unkempt but friendly 2 star hotel with a slightly noisy position on the corner of Windsor Street. Friendly family owners Bruntsfield Links Hotel The Links Hotel, redecorated and refurbished in 2004, has 26 en-suite bedrooms, which are all modern in decor. Situated in a quiet, residential area, approx 1 mile from the city centre.The Cairn HotelGeorgian townhouses that hide a down at heel two star in great position with friendly and sometime crazy guests. Lovely street and locationHerald House HotelA friendly and affordable 46 bedroom city centre hotel, situated just a short stroll from Princes Street and the many attractions of the Old Town, incuding the Castle and the Royal Mile. http://www.scotland.org.uk/edinburgh/edi...http://www.scotland.org.uk/edinburgh/edi...http://www.scotland.org.uk/edinburgh/edi...
Content provided by Yahoo Answers.