500 grams kore (special pastry for gibanica, similar to "Filo" dough. Can be found in Greek, Armenian or Turkish shops)
750 grams quark
250 grams Heavy Cream (Kajmak)
1. Mix four whole eggs and the white of the fifth.
2. Sprinkle in the quark and mix well.
3. Add kajmak or cream, salt and milk to obtain a rather liquid yellow dough.
4. In a baking pan, put two layers of kore and add some of the mix. Then cover with a kora and mix again. Repeat until the kora is all mixed. Put kora as a last layer and spread the remaining yolk on it.
5. Bake for 30 to 60 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 210 degrees Celsius until golden.