(adapted from low carb doughnuts)
- 1/2 cup whey protein powder
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg (rounded)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1 jumbo egg
- 1/4 cup sugar equivalent in a substitute (I used a liquid for zero carbs)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp. chopped raisins
1. Stir dry ingredients together.
2. Whisk egg with other wet ingredients
3. Combine wet and dry ingredients; whisk to combine well.
5. Fry like pancakes in a little butter until golden, using about 1 tsp. batter per cookie. They spread a lot in cooking.
Top with cinnamon/splenda or s/f icing or nothing at all.
1 serving = 3 cookies
calories from fat: 80
total fat: 9g
saturated fat: 3g
trans fat: 0g
total carbs: 5g
dietary fiber: 1g
vitamin A: 3%
good source of Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Zinc, and a very good source of Thiamin, Riboflavin and Pantothenic Acid