my son is 3mth an he is teething wat can i use as home remedy's?

Chloe

My doc told me rub a little bit of liquor on his gums. Works like ambisol.You can give him Tylenol for comfort.A little Jack for baby, a little bit more Jack for mom.................................

japhg

A cold wash cloth is always good....freeze it for a bit and let him knaw at that...feels great. Also use the little teethers. They are like mini mini mini tic tacs...work great...if its that bad...a drop of anbesol, etc...

College Student

You should just give him a teething ring my 4 month old is doing the same thing. Teething tablets numb the gums and work on some babies but did not work on my first born

songbird092962

Put a few baby wash clothes into the freezer and then let him chew on them. Also you can go to the pharmacy and get clove oil. Mix it half and half with veggie oil and rub it on gums. It deadens them temporarily. You should mix it- though you can use it straight in an emergency- because the taste is soo strong it can make some babies puke,(found that out the hard way) though it is safe otherwise.

Affu Q

Chilled teething rings are beneficial because the coldness provides a numbing effect. Once the tooth erupts, parents should avoid using liquid-filled teething rings, as the new teeth can puncture them. Do not tie the teething ring around your baby's neck. If you give your baby something to chew, make sure it is large and does not pose a choking hazard. Rubbing the gums with a clean finger, wet gauze, or cool spoon may also provide pain relief. Topical anesthetics available in medicines such as BabyOrajel and Zilactin baby, can be helpful. Both of these products contain benzocaine as the active ingredient. Benzocaine acts as a surface numbing agent. Benzocaine is the same topical anesthetic many dentists use prior to giving an injection. Zilactin baby contains 10% benzocaine and contains no saccharine or alcohol. BabyOrajel Teething Pain Medication comes in Regular Gel which contains 7.5% benzocaine and a Nighttime Formula Gel with added pain reliever. BabyOrajel is also alcohol-free. Parents should never place alcohol in any form on baby's gums as alcohol can be dangerous for infants.

Khlorite

Try Origel for babies first. If no good, I used Anbesol, regular strength. Just don't over do it. Any medication of this type should be given sparingly and smartly. You can't have your babies throat go numb on him or her. However, I'm not sure how smart that was for me to use... but I found it worked best for us. Frozen chews was good also. Any infant aisle in a department store will have these. Freeze and chew. May take one or two tries for baby to get used to.

sweetbutshy24

pickles always worked for my babies.Bite off the end and rub the juice on their gums, just make sure it won't/can't break off in baby's mouth. The juice works as a numbing agent.