I fell in love with a guy friend..guys pls help..teething problems!?

a woman

To make a long story into a short one..I visited a guy friend whos moved to another country a few days ago..we had been chatting for a yr and I knew he liked me. He even said hurry up & come over. Actually we didnt really know each other before he moved. Anyhow, hit it off, kissed and a bit more but I'm not a fast mover, so even tho we had great passion I held off his advances. He was cool with it though asked me 'if not now then when?' I'm a shy type and need time before sex. He had invited me on a trip with another guy friend to leave the next day, roughing&sleeping in a car. The friend also invited me. But next day he txted me to say it wouldnt work with 3 travelling & said nothing else! I was upset but wished him a nice trip & said sure 3 is a bad number which IT IS!! Anyhow, saw him online yest. & said hi, we chatted friendly & i told him Id like to meet to talk when he got back but we got disconnected.Maybe he logged off? We have grt. chemistry. Im crazy for him, guys pls advise!