Easy Recipe Finder

Recipe Feeder
This is a recipe that I found on allrecipes.com and my oldest son loved it and he has made a lot of changes to it. I'm sure mine isn't as good, but we occasionally compare notes on what we're doing differently to change it up. He puts a little wine in his, I think. Maybe this will inspire him to post his..... :)
Yields: 6 Servings posted as 162736

Ingredients

Instructions
Brown the meat and the onion and drain fat. Return the meat and onion back to the pan and add the spaghetti sauce and simmer for 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Layer ingredients in a square baking dish. 1 cup of the sauce mixture on the bottom, then half of the pasta, provolone cheese slices, ricotta cheese spread over the provolone cheese. Then add half of the remaining sauce mixture, the remaining pasta, mozzarella cheese, the remaining sauce, and then top with parmesan cheese. Bake for 30 minutes and you may want to bake it on a cookie sheet to prevent splatters in your oven. Serve with crusty bread and a salad, if desired.

After you've made this recipe, please rate it on www.bigoven.com! The BigOven ID is: 162736.

Cuisine : Italian
Main Ingredient : Pasta

The last time I made this, I had some of the Slow Cooked Spaghetti Sauce (http://www.bigoven.com/recipe159579) leftover that I had frozen and it makes very good sauce for the ziti. I had made it as a marinara sauce without the meat.

Brown the meat and the onion and drain fat. Return the meat and onion back to the pan and add the spaghetti sauce and simmer for 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Layer ingredients in a square baking dish. 1 cup of the sauce mixture on the bottom, then half of the pasta, provolone cheese slices, ricotta cheese spread over the provolone cheese. Then add half of the remaining sauce mixture, the remaining pasta, mozzarella cheese, the remaining sauce, and then top with parmesan cheese. Bake for 30 minutes and you may want to bake it on a cookie sheet to prevent splatters in your oven. Serve with crusty bread and a salad, if desired.