What are the best vitamins to help make your skin healthy from the inside out?

Maryjane

Im looking for vitamins that will help make skin stronger, thicker, and produce more collagen. I get stretchmarks and acne, and I know theres something that I could benefit from in a vitamin. I already take a multi, but I want to hear from someone thats educated in vitamins/ health. Thanks!

Mama

The best way to make your skin healthy is to drink a lot of water, and get plenty of rest! Eat fruits and veggies, get some excercise each day and you will be beautiful!

Amber

One thing you could do to avoid thin skin is avoid overexposure to heat and suntanning. Overexposure to heat thins the skin (atrophy).

Rachel

The trick to healthy skin is to drink plenty of water and a good diet. Not only is it good for your skin its great for weight loss. Whatever vitamin you take you should always take plenty of water to help the vitamins reach all parts of your body. You can take garlic pills and vitamin E capsules.

BabyMama

Lecithin - Improves skin elasticityVita-E - helps with aging processVita-C - the cement that holds the cells together. Prevents sagging skin and it builds collagenB Complex - healthy skin, hair and nailsHope this is helpful and feel free to contact me with questions and if you'd like to know the brand I suggest.

TayLee

You want an organic, wholefood, liquid vitamin. No artificial ingredients at all. With all the nutrients to target your hair, nails, skin.Read this http://newenglandnutritives.com/hair_skin_nails.htm