wiredlow

I've heard yams (in large quantities) can increase fertility. Perhaps this is an ancient African "old wives tale". What suggestions do you all have?

William

I was told by my doctor that even if a child is a couple years in the future to make sure that I have a lot of folic acid in my system. Here's some cereals that have it:General Mills Harmony®General Mills Multi-Grain Cheerios®General Mills Multi-Grain Cheerios®PlusGeneral Mills Total®Brown Sugar and OatGeneral Mills Total®Corn FlakesGeneral Mills Total®Raisin BranGeneral Mills Total®Whole GrainKashi’s Heart to Heart Kellogg’s®All-Bran®OriginalKellogg’s®All-Bran®with Extra FiberKellogg’s®All-Bran®Bran Buds®Kellogg’s®Complete®Oat Bran FlakesKellogg’s®Complete®Wheat Bran FlakesKellogg’s®Crispix®Kellogg’s®Healthy Choice™Almond Crunch with RaisinsKellogg’s®Healthy Choice™Low-Fat Granola with RaisinsKellogg’s®Healthy Choice™Low-Fat Granola without RaisinsKellogg’s®Healthy Choice™MueslixKellogg’s®Healthy Choice™Toasted Brown Sugar SquaresKellogg’s®Just Right®Fruit and NutKellogg’s®Product 19®Kellogg’s®Smart Start®Kellogg’s®Special K®Kellogg’s®Special K®Plus™Malt-O-Meal®

Wiley Coyote

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ♪♫ ♪♫ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~Green sprouts will maximize fertility. Green sunflower sprouts are easy to grow. Wash and rinse seeds, place them in one layer only--no crowding--in a large jar on its side by any windowsill facing any direction.Rinse three times a day, once with one drop of hydrogen peroxide to ensure nothing gets to them but you. (Rinse the hydrogen peroxide out too.)Eat some every day, and don't eat poisonous food--eat raw, organic foods. Exercise in a fun way, like bike riding, outside in early morning or late afternoon, and you will become super healthy and fertile.~~~ ~~~ ♪♫ ♪♫ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~