Welcome to the Recipe-Helpers Community!
A great place to share and discuss recipes, health, dieting, cooking tips/tricks and much more.

Health and Dieting
Secret / Copycat Recipes
Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes
Request a Recipe

We are a food lovers' Community...
Our community is here because we love food, so don't hesitate to join us now and discover just what so many people are talking about!

YES! I want to register for free right now!

Thread: Can a vitamin d deficiency affect fertility?

Can a vitamin d deficiency affect fertility?

There are millions of couples in your shoes... and sometimes it's just a simple thing. we have a lot of user reviews on Conceive Plus fertility lubricant that say they have been trying for years and then got pregnant soon after using it. 70% of couples who are trying to conceive suffer from vaginal dryness even if they don't know it....This is from the website:Conceive Plus Fertility Lubricant is formulated for couples who are trying to conceive a baby naturally. The product has calcium and magnesium ions which are essential for the process fertilization. Clinically proven and recommended by doctors to increase the likelihood of getting pregnant.

Can a vitamin d deficiency affect fertility?

My husband and I have been trying to have another baby for over a year, we even tried fertility treatment but nothing worked and no one could seem to figure out why we were not conceiving. We did know that my progesterone was low but that was it. Even a RX for that didn't work. After giving up for a while I found that I have a vitamin d deficiency and have had it for well over a year...could this be why we have not conceived?