Local vacation and hotel ideas... Arizona (phoenix)?

VeraWoo

So I went hotel hunting today. I read some of the reviews but you never know how reliable they are. So here is a list of hotels I'm interested in let me know if you have stayed and what you thought...(I'm planning a cute little local mini vacation for my husband and I in Feb)Scottsdale Cottonwoods ResortMandrain, A Morgans HotelMillennium Resort (scottsdale)Four Points by SheratonTempe Mission PalmsHilton Garden InnCrowne Plaza PhoneixPointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs ResortThanks for the help!

Paula

I would say the best of that lot is the Pointe Hilton at Tapatio cliffs. the Point Tap is a great place to stay with lots of amenities, a couple of nice watering holes (including Point of View, which gives a spectacular view of Phoenix at night). I have never heard a single complaint from any of my passengers who have stayed at that hotel. They offer golf, horseback riding, several heated pools, and easy access to local hiking trails. The hotel is fairly centrally located too, only about 20 minutes from Old town Scottsdale, and 15 minutes from downtown Phoenix. The Glendale sports complex at Westgate is a little further. After that, I would recommend the Crown Plaza in downtown Phoenix (not the one at 23rd ave and Peoria) I would also recommend the Tempe Mission Palms. Just go to the Point Tap. You'll be very happy. And let me know if you need transportation in Phoenix. http://www.paulstaxi.com
Content provided by Yahoo Answers.