William

a recipe for a smoothie but it MUST HAVE plain yogurt and fruit and maybe some kind of fruit juice.wierd request i know...please help me out though.

jaydoo1

One banana3/4 cup blackberries (fresh or frozen)1/3 cup plain yogurt1/2 cup orange juice Blend all of the above ingredients in your blender or food processor until well-mixed. Your smoothie will have a delightful frothy texture. This smoothie makes for a great breakfast, lunch, or mid-afternoon pick-me-up! If you want to get fancy, give it some eye-appeal by topping it with a garnish of a couple of fresh whole berries and a mint leaf.

Banana-Berry Smoothie:prep: 5 min. Freeze leftover fruit to use in shakes, smoothies, or any blended treat.1 cup low-fat plain yogurt3 cups frozen strawberries2 bananas, coarsely chopped3/4 cup fat-free milk1/4 cup crushed ice1/4 cup honeyProcess all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Serve immediately.Yield: Makes about 5 cups (serving size: 1 cup)

Strawberry Mango Yogurt Smoothie2 cups Frozen strawberries1 cup mango juicehalf cup apple or orange juice1 tsp vanilla1 cup yogurt2-3 T honeyPut in a blender and adjust the juice amount to meet your preferred consistency.

Here are a few for you to try:"Peach Cinnamon Smoothie"2 ripe peaches 2 cups nonfat plain yogurt 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1 cup ice cubes In a 2- to 3-quart pan over high heat, bring about 1 quart water to aboil. Immerse peaches in boiling water for 15 seconds; drain. Whenpeaches are cool enough to touch, in 1 to 2 minutes, peel, pit, and cutinto chunks. In a blender, combine peaches, yogurt, brown sugar, andcinnamon; whirl on high speed until smooth, about 1 minute. Add iceand whirl until smooth, about 2 minutes longer. Pour into tall glasses(at least 16-oz. size). Serves 2 -----------------AND..."Wild Berry Freeze Smoothie"1 cup orange juice 1/4 cup pineapple juice 2 pineapple slices 6 fresh strawberries 15 frozen raspberries 10 frozen blackberries 15 frozen blueberries 3 oz. favorite berry yogurt (optional) ice cubes Place all ingredients in a blender; blend until SMOOTH. Pour intochilled glass and serve. ------------AND..."Raspberry-Banana Smoothie"2 bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 8 oz packet vanilla low-fat yogurt 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries PreparationFreeze bananas until hard. Combine the bananas, pineapple juice, yogurt and raspberries in the container of a blender, blend until smooth. Serve immediately.

FROZEN FRUIT-YOGURT POPS (OrSmoothies) 1 qt. vanilla yogurtDivide into several 1 cup servings and freeze to be used as needed(Any time we buy bananas and 1 or 2 get beyond our preference, I just peel the banana, cut it in 3-4 pieces and place in a container in the freezer.)(Any ripe fruit or fruit salad that may have lost some visual appeal also place in container in freezer. I use 1 container as a fruit catchall. If my son doesn't finish an apple and it gets slightly brown or if I make a huge summer fruit salad and the next day it doesn't look very pretty I freeze it or make fruit pops or smoothies today.) Tupperware Popsicle molds or small paper cups and Popsicle sticksThe day you wish to make these, take your blender out, a small container of yogurt and the ripe frozen fruit from the freezer. Break the yogurt into 2-4 pieces with a knife - be careful. Place in blender. Add some pineapple juice and blend. (Add enough liquid to your own preference.) Place 4-6 chunks of frozen banana or less banana with some other fruit. I've even added applesauce. Add more pineapple juice if necessary. Spin it together.Fill up Popsicle molds first. Serve the rest as a nutritious smoothie.

You're only limited by your imagination. Throw the yogurt in the blender with some frozen chunks of banana, some pineapple juice, and maybe a little coconut milk.

jaydoo1

Blueberry Dazzler( serve 2 )3/4 cup apple juice1/2 cup plain yogurt1 banana, sliced and frozen6 oz/175g frozen blueberriesDecorationwhole fresh blueberriesPour the apple juice into a fruit processor. Add the yogurt and process until smooth.Add the banana and half of the blueberries and process well, then add the remaining blueberries and process until smooth. Pour the mixture into tall glasses and add straws. Decorate with whole fresh blueberries and serve.Breakfast Smoothie( serve 2 )1 cup orange juice1/2 cup plain yogurt2 eggs2 bananas, sliced and frozenDecorationslices of fresh bananaPour the orange juice and yogurt into a food processor and process gently until combined.Add the eggs and frozen bananas and process until smooth. Pour the mixture into glasses and decorate the rims with slices of fresh banana. Add straws and serve.