William

Papaya Soy MarinadePapaya has one of natures strongest tenderizers. Use Papaya on tough cuts of meat and get great results.Ingredients:1 papaya, thinly sliced2 tablespoons soy sauce2 tablespoons sugar1 teaspoon salt1 teaspoon pepperPrep:Cover the bottom of a glass baking dish with half of the sliced papaya. Layer on the meat evenly and top with the remaining papaya slices. Combing soy sauce, sugar, salt and pepper and pour evenly over the whole pan.Cover with plastic wrap and press down firmly. Refrigerate. Marinate beef overnight, poultry for about 2 hours. Because of the natural enzyme papain in papayas this marinade is great for particularly tough cuts of meat.Depending on the thickness of your steaks (1in.), grill for 7mins per side over medium high heat for medium.

VALERIE

Mix about equal parts of BBQ sauce teriaki sauce and Italian salad dressing together. Add dried chopped onions, dry garlic, seasoned salt and pepper and stir. Soak steak for 24 hours and grill on high heat. Turn it over when you see the juices rise to the top and cook for the same time as the first side. Enjoy!

jaydoo1

If I could use only one marinade for the rest of my life, it would be this one. Redolent with garlic, piquant with fresh lemon juice, and fragrant with extra virgin olive oil, it instantly transports you to the Mediterranean. I can't think of a single food that doesn't taste better bathed in it. You can use it as both a marinade and a basting sauce. If marinating poultry, meat, or seafood, simply set a portion aside for basting. 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice1/2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper1/2 teaspoon coarse salt (kosher or sea), or to taste4 strips of lemon zest3 gloves garlic, crushed with the side of a cleaver or minced1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil, cilantro, dill, oregano or a mix of all four1/2 cup extra virgin olive oilCombine the lemon juice, hot pepper flakes, cracked pepper, and salt in a nonreactive (glass, ceramic, or stainless steel) bowl and whisk until the salt crystals are dissolved. Add the lemon zest, garlic, parsley, and basil. Stir or whisk in the olive oil. The virtue of this marinade is its freshness; use it within 1 to 2 hours of making. Stir again before using. Makes 1 cup