DinnerTonight

my sister has not eaten in 5 days, going on 6. She has mental health issues and is linked with several services, I'd rather not get suggestions about what to do for those issues.seriously, please don't tell me to call 911 b/c i already called her doctor and he assured me he would get in contact with her. well that was 4 days ago...maybe they emailed and she told him i was lying or maybe he didn't do anything...i've called back twice and left 2 messages so there goes that. She is over 18 and extremely bright and manipulative. If we called someone, she probably actually does have some kind of food under the mattress or something so that she can shove it in her mouth and say that we're lying....she has ignored every attempt I have made to offer her any kind of help. I've sent her texts about every couple hours asking if I can get her anything. the first couple days i probably cooked like 8 times and texted her that i was leaving food outside of the door and it just sat there for hours and i'd text her that it was in the fridge and if she wanted me to reheat it, I would. no responses... i left a box outside her door with assorted crackers, chips, granola bars, dried fruit, nuts, and cereals. i emptied all the cupboards AND bought more food from the store. i texted her everything that was in the box but she didn't budge... so i ended up about 3 days ago she asked for a clean towel but when i texted her saying the door was locked, I got no response. I left the towel outside of the door and it was still there until yesterday, which excited me...so i asked her again can I get you anything and she said if there was a river somewhere she'd like a bucket of water...so i filled a cooler with ice cubes and got one of those 5 gallon water dispenser things from the store. I went to the bathroom and as soon as I turned the shower on i heard her open the bedroom door. When I got out the water and bucket were gone...all the food was still there.I've just been sending the same repetitive texts over and over again b/c I don't want to upset or trigger her in anyway, but I also want her to know that I will do anything for her..."What do you want for dinner?""can I get you anything?"I work from home so I rarely leave my house, plus im terrified for her safety and I feel like if she needs anything I need to be right there.The past 4 days I have left consistently at 1pm and drove an hour away to a library in another city...I texted her as soon as I start my car to tell her what I was doing and then when I got there I would take a picture of the clock on the wall which states the date and time... right underneath the clock is a shelves of books and the wallpaper...she knows I am there. I tell her I plan on staying an hour (which I do) then I tell her when i'm coming home...I text her when I'm an 30 minutes away, 15 minutes, and 5 minutes.I was hoping if I was gone 3 hours she'd at least grab an apple or use the bathroom..but she didn't. I know this b/c I hid a camera under a pile of clothes around the corner at the foot of the stairs by the front door... (there is no bathroom upstairs.) There was no way she could have evaded the camera even if she jumped and I highly doubt she would have even noticed it...I sped it up and watched it every single time and nothing...not even a shadow. After I got back today and watched it I sent her a text that I was really considering calling the police and she responded "Lovely window I have..."i assume implying that she will jump to her death or jump to run away....whatever.i texted her about 2 hours ago that I planned on breaking down her door and force feeding her and she couldn't stop me and what food would she prefer shoved down her throat.she wrote back "nutrients. no gluten or dairy. need protein. sugar is death."I felt HORRIBLE at first b/c I realized basically everything I made or offered had gluten or dairy or was filled with sugar. so I ran to the store and bought a bunch of tuna & put it outside her door & she hasn't TOUCHED it ...i'm not going to gamble with her life...she needs something to eat & i'm not giving her the right foodShe is not anorexic she is bipolar and schizophrenic and having a depressive episode...This refusal to eat is some form of self punishment i'm almost positive. It really doesn't matter so much why but that she NEEDS something to eat.i typed all this up because i posted a question on a couple other sites simply asking for gluten/dairy free sugar free foods with protein aside of tuna & only got a few responses like "what's wrong with tuna?"so i figure if i expressed the severity of the situation, then someone might take this question more seriously. now that i think about it she hasn't ate meat in months. no wonder she didn't grab the tuna. i'm such an idiot!i think im enabling & i

Call 911. Your sister is, to put it nicely, batshit insane, and you are not a doctor and not qualified to try and care for her while she's experiencing a crisis.