mommabond

I had a baby 10 months ago and i am a very active practically a gym freak, i've tried everything i'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight but still have the "pooch " on the bottom of my stomach .I do eat healthy no choccies no fried shit, and do core exercises 3 times a week but NO LUCKHelp what do i do suggestions please ?

Mom

If you're already working-out but still not losing weight, then you may have to increase the time you spend working out. Even if you feel like you're already working long and hard enough, your body is saying something else.Hiring a personal trainer might also be a good idea, as they're professionally trained and very efficient at what they do.

mistress d

Eliminate all starches, fats, and sugars (including fructose) from your diet. These tend to accumulate around the stomach on women. Eating lean meats, fresh vegetables and fruit is your best bet. With all the exercise you are doing, this is a sure way to lose the belly fat. Also, it takes about 6 months to fully see the inches drop.

Missy

find calorie/fitness calculator on the net, enter all your stats and it will tell you how many calories you need a day to maintain, take off 300-400cal off that number and thats how much you need to lose.eat 5-6 small meals a day (eat every 2-3 hours)5-8 servings of fruit and veggies a day8 glasses of waterhave complex carbs for breakfast - they give you energyhave lean meat (protein) for dinner - repairs musclecardio exercise 4-6 times a week for 30-50min, light weight trainingdont consume foods that are made of white flour (white bread, cakes, past etc.), sugar loaded foods (cookies, icecream, candy etc) and nothing fried, oily.ofcourse you can spoil yourself once in a while with a little treat:)