How fast can i get pregnant after a miscarriage?

emotional

I had a miscarriage i was devasted but I have coped with it. I want to to get pregnant but I been having sex for a month and I still haven't got pregnant. Im just very worried that I won't be able to get pregnant again.

momwhocares

I know how you feel as miscarriages are very hard...Try not to dwell on it and it will happen. If you stress yourself over it you can make things worse...Eat healthy and the big day will come before you know it....I pray you have that baby very soon! Blessings

isabel

They say you can TTC after your 1st period. Some doctors recommend waiting 3. I personally waited 3 after my miscarriage. I wanted to give myself some time physically AND emotionally..

If you have had a period and are emotionally ready, there isn't any reason you wouldn't be able to conceive again...but you have to be patient! How long did it take you to conceive the lost pregnancy? That could be a judge of how long it will take you to become pregnant again, however you need to remember that a healthy, fertile couple can take up to a year to become pregnant!Good luck!