JeanneS

A friend and I want to go to Disney for about 5 days. Aside from ticket and room costs, how much would an average vacation cost? We don't need to eat in the most expensive restaurants. We just want an average cost of food and assorted expenses.

antonio

if you go to the parks is about 65 and i believe you can use the same pass for a whole year, food it depends you can eat fast food (burger king, Mcdonalls, Etc.) for the same prices than anywhere else

You should plan on spending at least $10.00 per person per meal. That would be at counter-service meals which are Disney's equivalent to Fast Food. If you want to do a Table Service meal where they wait on you, it can cost significantly more... like $70.00 per person if you do the Hoop-De-Doo Musical Review, for example.As for the souveniers it is really up to you how much money you want to bring and spend. We can spend a whole week at Disney and not buy a single souvenier. There are other families that spend $10,000 on a crystal replica of Cinderella Castle. It really is what you prefer. Estimates:Hoodie sweatshirt = $45.00+T-Shirt = $20.00+Stuffed Animal = $10.00+Wood Picture Frame = $15.00+

j

Well, depending on how much you eat you could go with the Magic Your Way + Quick Service Dining Plan The Quick Service Dining Plan offers the following:-- 2 Quick Service Meals per person per night: One Entree OR one complete Combo meal, dessert (lunch/dinner) & One single non-alcoholic beverage-- 2 Snacks per person per night: Choose from items such as frozen ice-cream novelty, box of popcorn, single piece of whole fruit, medium fountain soft drink-- One refillable drink mug per personThe new Quick Service Dining Plan prices: Adults $29.99 per person per night; children 3-9 $8.99 per person per nightEveryone in the room must be on the same package and ticket options. If you got this package you could pre-pay for the food as well and, assuming this package would be enough food for you on a daily basis, not have to worry about that money day-to-day. If you have your hotel, tickets and food (from this package), the only other money you would really "need" is for souvineers - and I put need in quotes because you don't really NEED any souvineers.

Mikey

Besides your room and tickets, I would plan on spending at least $1,000.00 between the two of you. TIP: If at all possible, avoid eating inside the theme park! You can easily spend $50.00 just on snacks and drinks.
Content provided by Yahoo Answers.