I want to clean my whole house tomorrow ?

BenWeehunt

Ok Here is a list of all I want to do when I wake up. I am going to bed after this it is 10:56pm and I will rise at 8am Help with what first. Do's and Don'ts ...Household cleaning and organizing tips would be great... Thanks Yahoo answers 1rst of course .Do Dishes , Organize Kitchen cupboards including junk drawer and also clean in and out of fridgeVacuum everyroom Have 3 bedroom and living room and dining roomClean all windows and mirrors.. have 3 children 13,4,and 3. Lots of handprints. Few helping hands Clean 2 bathroomsdo about 4 loads of laundryorganize bedrrom closet. especially shoes on closet floor need new location or somethingclean out car clean kids room . mostly toys everywhere. well at least where you would like to step.shop for new curtains for bedroom and maybe hang them.

Chef

Administrator
Staff member
<>Well, that sounds like more than one day, but:1. Start 1st load laundry. As each finishes, start next one.2. Clean out fridge and do dishes3. Put kids to work picking up toys.4. Clean bathrooms, washing bathroom windows and mirrors.5. Help kids finish rooms.6. Vacuum.7. Remainder of windows/mirrors.8. Kitchen cupboards.9. Clean out car.10. Shop for curtains and shoe organizer.11. Hang curtains.12. Bedroom closet.

Aaron A

Just basically what I recommend is work from the outside in. Do the general stuff, the stuff you can see is messy and know is in your way. Then work into the closets, and vacumming, and dishes, all of the accessories. Start from the outside in, and the curtains part save for another day, because your cleaning the cars before you shop, and it just is too much work. At least clean the car after you do the shopping. Work from big to small, and Good Luck sounds like you will need it.

Cookie

Administrator
start with the easiest task first then make ur way on to the hard tasks..Y i say that is if you start with the hard tasks first u won't get the easier tasks done cos u will be nacked..

Darjeeling Snow

Start with the smaller things first...it will seem like you accomplished more and give you the boost to do more. When your done, I could use some help. lol

Britney S

Start with the most urgent.Cleaning the car takes me a whole morning so maybe you should do that another day.good luck.