Easy Recipe Finder

Recipe Feeder
I've made this a few times and I think it's quite yummy and easy. I'm making it for dinner tonight so I felt inspired to share the cheesy goodness with you all! :)

Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped

- 1 can vegetable broth (14 oz)
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to drain
- 1 jar of alfredo sauce (16 oz)-- (I use the Bertolli Creamy Garlic Alfredo- but anything will do)
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (4 oz) of crumbled feta cheese

1) Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Heat skillet over medium heat and add a little EVOO (cooking spray works too). Add onion and garlic and sautee about 3 mins, stirring occasionally until onion is a crisp tender-- i(f that makes sense lol). Stir in veg broth and rosemary. Heat to boiling. Stir in spinach and artichokes; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in alfredo sauce.
3) Spread 1/4 of spinach mixture in the bottom of the baking dish; top with 3 noodles. Sprinkle with 3/4 cup of mozzarella. Repeat layers twice. Spread top with remaining spinach mixture ; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella. Sprinkle feta cheese on top.
4) Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes longer/ or whenever noodles are tender and lasagna is bubbly. Let stand about 10-15 minutes before serving.

Serve with some warm focaccia and people will adore you.

Bon appetit!

-For those who don't like vegetarian meals, I've cooked up some boneless skinless chicken breast and added that into the spinach mixture before baking as well.