What are the side effects of menses stop pills during pregnancy? If some one eat by mistake?

Miz Lamb

As my wife didn't know about her pregnancy and during haj days she used pills to stop menses on expecting dates. But when she stopped eating pills she havn't got periods. We did self pregnancy test at home and found it positive. Now she is worried whether pills effected baby or not.

i think the best thing to do is ask her doctor- take the medication with you so he knows exactly what she took, and he will be able to give the best answer. good luck, and i hope everything turns out fine.

Mom

She needs to go to the OB for 1.However, the first 2 months of my pregancy I didn't even know.Let's just say I did alot of stupid things && I took diet pills and I didnt have a healthy diet. I am now happily 33 weeks pregnant && he is perfectly healthy.The baby should be fine just get her to go to the OB.

Misty

I have heard and read that the first couple months, a woman is barely pregnant. A drink shouldn't harm her or the fetus. When the pregnancy is confirmed by a test or the doctor is when she should stop any risky behaviors like that. Taking the pill, shouldn't have any effects on the baby. If she is really uneasy, have her ask her doctor.