What would you name a festival that would be raising money for autism?

Smart Chick

I'm trying to have a festival for the community that would raise money to be donated to a charity for autism. I need a name for the festival that gets people interested and people to come. Any ideas?

Emmett

I wouldn't name it anything. I wouldn't support any charity that seeks to rob people of their identity and force conformity and normalcy on them. I would go ask some autistic people if they want to be 'cured' of their 'disease', and when they say 'hell no', I would go ram a bulldozer into the headquarters of Autism Speaks.

Cool, my 2 year old brother has autism (I know it is odd that autism was caught out that young of age)Heart for AutismHelping HandsDreamersAnother RoadA window to their worldYellow KitePuzzlesAnother Puzzle Piece Connecting the PiecesHand by HandHeart for CureLost PieceThe puzzle is the symbol for autismAlso, not all autistic people are kids, some are adultsAlso Emmet, maybe you don't want to be cure, but think of the rest. My mom loves my younger brother to death, but would love a cure. I go in to rooms with kids with autism, and they see a very different way, a good way, but there someday has to be a cure. Think of the mothers, they love their kids, but sometimes they want a cure.