1 pint half and half
1 stick unsalted butter
2 tablespoons cream cheese
1/2 cup parmesan cheese -- (1/2 to 3/4)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
4 crab legs, Alaskan king -- (4 to 6)
In a saucepan melt butter. When butter is melted add the cream cheese. When the cream cheese is softened add heavy cream...
1. The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian .
3. She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.
4. A rubber band...
2 lb. halibut
4 tbsp. butter
1/2 tsp. ginger
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1/2 c. sherry (optional)
Place halibut in baking dish. Mix together remaining ingredients; pour over fish.
Bake in 350°F oven until fish flakes.
1 C sourdough culture 2 t cinnamon
1 1/2 C flour 1/2 C oil
1/2 C brown sugar 2 cans cherry pie filling
1/2 C sugar
Mix starter, flour, sugars, cinnamon, and oil in a bowl. Place
cherry filling in bottom of oven; then spread the bowl of mix on top.
Bake 25-30 minutes in covered oven...
1 cup sour dough starter (I made mine from potato water)
2 cups flour
2 cups milk (I used powdered never had fresh available, but fresh ok)
1 tsp salt
mix above in crock or bowl (not stainless steel) cover with kitchen
towel or cheescloth, let stand overnight. In AM when nice and bubbly
* 1 8 ounce can salmon -- drained and flaked
* 2 large eggs
* 2 Tablespoons sour cream
* 2 Tablespoons butter
* 1/2 teaspoon fresh tarragon -- chopped
* salt and pepper to taste
Drain the can of salmon and set aside.
In a small bowl, beat the eggs, sour cream...
1 package double fudge brownie mix
1 cup dry roasted, lightly salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
1/2 gallon peanut butter cup ice cream
1/4 cup pasteurized dried egg whites
3/4 cup warm water
1/2 cup sugar
1. Coat bottom of 8" round cake pan with cooking spray or oil. Heat oven and
* 1 pkg. Yeast
* 1 Tbls. Vinegar
* 2 1/4 c. Warm water
* 1 tsp salt
* 2 Tbls. Sugar
* 2 cupsflour
1. Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water.
2. Add sugar, vinegar, salt and flour.
3. Add remaining water until a creamy batter is formed.
4. Place in a glass bowl, cover...
0.75 oz Amaretto
0.75 oz Jack Daniels
0.75 oz Orange Juice
0.75 oz Southern Comfort
0.75 oz Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
Mix all ingredients together in a shaker with ice and a bit of
grenadine. Strain into a glass (some people enjoy it over ice but it