I need some organizing tips for my house. it is such a mess and i have so much stuff. help me! For each room?

Rachel

I need organizing tips for each room. Laundry room, kitchen, bath room. bedrooms,(4), A home office, living room, dinning room. and a hallway closetPlease help me, i cant stand it.

FallenAngel

I think you should start off with your closet.. if they are clean you will be able to put away more stuff and it will help keep clutter to a minimum.Closet- Start of my sorting clothing my season. Put them in diff totes..only have this season's clothing out and available. Buy a shoe organizer, they have ones that hook to the back of you closet door, of shelves. Depending on how much room you have to work with. I just purchased one for my kids at the family dollar for $6! Holds ten adult shoes (a pocket for each shoe) but bc they are kids shoes i was able to put a pair of shoe per pocket! Space bag are great for bulky sweaters, blankets, and pillows. They are neat bc you can just hide them under the bed! As for the rest of you house.. throw out every thing you dont need. Have an assign place for every thing! Buy a paper shredder.. shred junk mail and pd bill. (This is one i have problems with =D)Buy Bins or baskets and store miscellaneous stuff in them. Good luck!*** I saw this closet doubler thing on the Racheal Ray show.. it is amazing!!! I have actually been looking for one for my closet. Here is the link! http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5508741I didnt know wal mart carried them.. this is a great buy really double your space!!