What's a good movie/tv show that has fantasy or supernatural themes?

Maryjane

I need a good movie or tv show that is either fantasy based or supernatural based that has a romance as part of the plot. Something similar to Buffy or Angel without the depressing endings.-not Twilight (Already read and seen that.)-Seen Heroes.

Terry J

have your tried the underworld trilogy? there is a romantic stoy similiar to buffy etc throughout them, kate Beckinsale is awsome as the Vampire....

FallenAngel

Lostor check out Firefly (also done by Joss Whedon), you might really like Dr Horrible's Sing-along-blog.There are A LOT of TV shows at www.hulu.com, you can watch them and see if you like them.PS: hulu is a really good site, I've never gotten viruses or anything, and you don't have to download a bunch of junk to your computer.

xxBabygirlxx

Supernatural True Blood, is another good show but its kind of depressing a lot of the times. But it s a vampire romance going on.

DinnerTonight

Supernatural, its my favorite TV show. Its on at 8:00pm (central) on the CW every Thursday. So far there are three seasons, season four is on now. You can buy seasons 1-3 or watch them on www.surfthechannel.com.

William

Here's a few:Supernatural ( Two brothers hunt down the supernatural)Lost (A group of people trapped on a mysterious island)Heroes (Ordinary people realize they have super powers)Smallville (A show about Superman growing up to be the hero we know him as)