What's the difference between pms cravings vs pregnancy cravings?

mobildik

I haven't been pregnant yet but my pms cravings are REALLY REALLY Intense. I was just wondering what's the difference between pms cravings and pregnancy?

montenapoleone

Pms cravings are more sweets-like i.e. Chocolate and pie Pregnancey cravings are more bizzare. My cousin craved ice and my friend craved dirt and brocolli

Missy

PMS cravings is more of what your body/mind needs, like sugars (helps with mind) or iron (you're losing blood)Pregnancy cravings, in my opinion, are unexplainable. Haha. They can be anything from grapefruit to pickle juice, it depends on the person, but Its almost as strong as- even more strong as in some cases- PMS cravings. You only have this one for 9 months.

Misty

Pms cravings is not so intense but pregnancy cravings is very intense. Like when I got pregnant, I eat a lot everyday. I can eat two cups of rice everyday and still love to eat more after that. Everyday that was served on the table was delicious like I want to taste everything. I love eating full meal and not just ordinary snacks. Its nice to get pregnant because your appetite is so intense and I loved it.