Could you help me with some tips for cleaning my face?

Allie

Okay, I have a small acne problem. I once in a while get 3 black dots maximum. I can't stand them. I also have this irritating problem that just appeared out of nowhere. I think I get this Irritating sensation in my face because I wash my face with cold water. I have dry skin. Is cold water good for my face? I also would like to know some tips for a better clean face. Thanks in advance.

BabyMama

dont use soap has hella oil could use proactice bt use a warm waterr on a towel and keep it on yo face rumor is tooth paste gets rid of pimples

Mandy

No No No please do not wash your face with cold water, i used to do the same thing and i had bad acne but i stoppped and turned to hot water instead and it made a significant change to my skin

Tamra

I have the dry skin and acne problem too. I use a cleanser for dry skin, then I apply an acne cream for sensitive skin (my doctor prescribed Differin, and it's great). Cold water helps skin by closing pores, so you should rinse your face with warm water, wash it, then close your now-clean pores with cold water.I hope I helped!

JAngel

Cold water tightens up the face and the poores. If you wash your face with warm water , which opens the poores and use a daily face srub like the one from ponds ( fresh start ,daily exfoliating scrub) which will help . then after that patt the face dry and put on a mousurizer on your face and you're good to go

Mandy

I am 20 yrs old and I used to have an acne problem as well. It was pretty big but then I did homeopathy and now its all gone now except that I have a few scars from scratching. My skin is also a bit dry sometimes. So anyways this is what I do to mantain a clean face and my pimples have never come back ever since:1)Wake up in the morning :-O2)Wash your face with very warm water (not hot, dont wanna burn ur face!!) for 2-3 minutes. What this does is open up the pores.3)Use a non-fragrance face cleanser (I use neutrogena, its a fluidy paste). Apply cleanser all over your wet face (cheeks, nose, forehead, temple, upper neck, chin). Wait for like a minute for it to absorb.4)Now use warm water to rinse the cleanser off your face. No more cleanser should be left on the face. So now your pores have opened up, the cleanser has taken the dirt, and you have washed the cleanser away.5)Wait like 30 seconds and now wash your face with cold water. Now the pores have closed and your face is clean for the day.6) Use some face cream which will make your face look healthy. (I personally like nivea, expensive but good).** If you are advanced in your acne take homeopathy the best treatment ever. Personally I dont trust those acne treatments in the market. All they do is mask your problem while homeopathy cures it. AND never use soap on your face, only cleansers.Good Luck

Amber

Witchhazel works well for cleansing the skin. It also works well to get rid of acne without overdrying. The irritation may be due to the weather changing. Cold can cause irritation. Good luck with this, hope this information helps. Blessings.