Tips for cleaning my ceramic top stove?

Kara

I currently use the Whirlpool cleaner, but it seems to leave a dull finish. I don't use the stovetop that frequently as most of my food is baked or broiled, but I would like some tips on a good cleaner or good cleaning methods that will leave the stovetop sparkling. Thanks.

Allie

We use Windex glass cleaner, because it works so great getting stains and oils and greases off! Plus it's not so harsh that it ruins anything! Then we just go over the area with a damp cloth so that it doesn't make an odor, when using it to cook!Windex glass cleaner works really great to clean many hard surfaces and gets stains out really well! But never use it on wood products, it ruins wood finishes! But other then that we always use it for many things, so we always have 2 bottles around the house!

AmandaSue

i find it is best to use ceramic stove top cleaner. you can find it almost anywhere, usually in a small white squeeze bottle; it looks a little like soft scrub. you apply it with a dry paper towel, then clean it off. sometimes, I've had to use a soft scour pad. this stuff works great!! ...and it wont scratch the stove top. usually, windex afterward, will add a great shine.

Mandy

I use Ceramabryte from Lowe's. I also use a razor blade scraper for the tough stuff but ours is 8 years old and still shines like a new one. Squirt a little around the surface, scrub it in with a paper towel to clean it using the scraper wherever it's needed, then let it dry and rub it off with a dry paper towel. It will shine like a freshly waxed car.