What sort of vitamins should a fifteen year old girl be taking ?

Rachel

I'm fifteen, sixteen in like four months. I don't take any vitamins right now. I drink at least one glass of milk every day (full cream) not vegetarian. My mum cooks dinner so I get all the meats and vegetables I'm sposed to have. And fruit. Not very sporty too.

BabyMama

i'm 16, i turned 16 in November and i just take teen once a day's they're like 10 bucks from like walgreens or whatever grocery store. they help you have nice skin/hair and give you needed protein and energy :)

Amber

honestly, taking part in sports is much healthier for you (at your age) than vitamins. maybe when ur like 35-60 :)and if you don't enjoy sports ask your parents to buy some free weights and a treadmill and do that every other day along with pushups, burpees, sit ups, and balancing on a pilates ball(im a 14 year old guy btw)hope this helps

Mama

Just make sure your fruits and vegetables (preferably organic) out weighs your meat consumption by a lot and you'll be fine.not a fan of pills... it doesn't seem natural.non organic fruits and vegetables contain harmful pesticides and herbicides, you should read about it