what to do about my weed plant?

moepanda

so im growing this weed plant.i rescued it from someone who started it outside and they couldn't take care of it.right now it has a setup in my extra room. its about 3 feet tall and looks terrible. i don't think it will ever bud. i believe it was planted somewhere at the beginning of july.im not sure what to do with it. i would like some tips on what i can do to maybe make it healthier or if there is a way it can still be used (smoking, cooking,etc.). thanks everyone.

if it was planted in july the light pattern would NOT be very effective for growing conditionsyou want about 18 hours of light while its still growingand 12 hours of light when you want it to start buddingmake sure you don't over water itbut you also don't want to soil to be too drytry to make sure the pot is always moistyou might want to consider a florescent light bulb for your extra room to give it the extended hours of light that it needs/*ALSO*/if you have only JUST RECENTLY re-potted this plant, it could be going into shock.this may result in loss of leaves in a serious conditionif this is the case,DON'T WORRYwait and it will come back nice and strongthis is a common effect from re-potting plantseven so, make sure the plant gets the light it needsthis is crucial!