How can we protect our eyes from computer radiation?

Coral Berry

Do we need to use eyeglasses? [ I am a college student and most of the time I open my computer to research. I don't usually print my assignments or research works. I always copy from the net and jot it down to my notebook. I am afraid that my eyes will be destroyed because of the computer radiation. Do we need to use an eyeglasses?]

Just Me

The computer monitor has a internal shield that prevents dangerous radiation from being emitted. As there is, therefore, no dangerous radiation from a computer, there is no need for special glasses.

Albert U

there are low radiation monitorsyou can also add a radiation screen on your monitoranti radiation eye glasses

footprintz123

The older CRT monitors used to emit an electro magnetic field, from the back and sides, that bothered some people.The flat panel LCD monitors don't.There is certainly no radiation either. Nothing to worry about.Just remember to take frequent breaks from the screen to let your eyes refocus at distant objects.

Janet

Glasses won't protect you from radiation and I don't think a computer screen can harm you. I'd be more concerned about fatigue. If you notice blurry vision or dry eyes from spending a lot of time on the computer you should schedule an appointment for an exam.