1 medium onion, sliced
3 slices lemon
3 sprigs parsley
1 bay leaf
1 tsp. salt
1 lb. fish fillets
Pour water (1 1/2") into large skillet; add onion, lemon slices, parsley, bay leaf, salt and peppercorns and heat to boiling. Arrange fish in single layer in skillet. Cover tightly...
The unusual combination of apples and red pumpkin makes an extremely delicious soup
Preparation Time : 1 minutes
Cooking Time : 15 minutes
Servings : 4
Golden apples, cubed
Red pumpkin, cubed
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 (3- to 4-pound) beef brisket, trimmed
1 (1 1/2 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
1/2 teaspoon cracked black peppercorns
1 (10 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
1/4 cup beef stock or water
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons balsamic or red wine...
4 -5 Servings
1/4 cup White Quinoa
1 - 2 TBS EVOO
1 small onion
1/4 cup Black Quinoa
1/4 cup Red Quinoa
1/4 cup Orzo pasta
1-1/2 cup stock (flavor of choice to compliment the entrée) or water
Ground sea salt - to taste
Ground peppercorns - to taste
3 - 5 strands of saffron -...
2 C lettuce, finely chopped
2 M tomatoes chopped
Small can of Bush's Bar-B-Q Beans
Green onions with tops, sliced
1/2 C sour cream
1/2 C Peppercorn Ranch dressing
1/2 C shredded cheese
Put lettuce on bottom of glass bowl. Add tomatoes around edge. Add beans. Add...
3 cloves garlic, smashed
2 lemons, sliced
1 large onion, peeled and quartered
Shrimp boil seasoning mix (recipe
3 small red potatoes per person
1 large ear of corn, cut into thirds, per person
1/2 lb. medium shrimp per person
in a 8 quart pot, combine 3-4 quarts water, garlic, lemon...
* 1/2 lb. good bacon, sliced and cut in small pieces
* 1 large onion, minced
* 1 large can of crushed of pureed tomato 32 oz. size
* 1 can of water
* 1/2 cup of celery, minced
* 1 Tbls. sugar
* a few peppercorns and salt to taste
Saute bacon in a soup pot, and drain off...
* 4 to 6 fresh or semi-frozen (preferred) breasts trimmed of all fat and cartilage
* 1 Whole garlic bulb (WalMart)
* 1 Small shallot (mild onion) or fresh red onion (old red onion will smell strong and have strong nasty taste)
* Fresh Basil (five large leaves) (Wal Mart or...
* 1/2 Cup Kraft Coleslaw dressing (WalMart)
* 3/4 Cup Real Mayonnaise (WalMart)
* 2 Bags of Dole Classic Coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage) (WalMart)
* 1 large can (drained) of Great Value Crushed Pineapple or Manderine oranges (adds slight sweetness -...