dee0019

Looking for info on Natural ways to help Autism and an easy way to do it (financially) I found a good bit of info on a web site www.health-reports.com/autism but it is very expensive and totally out of my reach. Looking for a cost effective Natural way?

Robyn

Hi Dee try Cell Food it works I have seen a difference in my son after 2 weeks on it. Hes seizures and they just now lowered his seizure medication. Read the book on it its a pdf file

There are a number of diets you can try. I can't tell you that they all work because I tried the gluten and casein free diet with my son and I saw no change. It depends on the person. You can try the DMG supplement that seems to work for alot of children.

Monica

My friend's son has autism. She uses The Sonrise Program - which was expensive to get started with - but they can help out with the financial aspect - and you can implement the techniques straightaway for free. He has made enormous improvements socially, with language and with toileting. She also uses a gluten-free diet. Within two weeks his headbanging stopped completley and his emotional outbursts decreased hugely. He also takes supplements. "Kyle's Treehouse" has a lot of information. Good luck and sorry if this has not been helpful.

Hi, Dee.I don't know what your pocketbook looks like, but there is an excellent natural health supplement from Reliv International that helps with Autism.Reliv International is 21 years old, trades on the Nasdaq, has several products PATENTED by the US government and has been written about in business magazines such as Forbes and Business Week. The company is based in St. Louis, Missouri and operates in 15 countries and growing!The nutritional supplements help the body to heal, as well as for prevention of sickness and disease. They help the body to heal itself of autism, add/adhd, cancers, immune system disorders, cardio-vascular diseases, and so much more. The products are also Kosher and Halal certified.Would you like to be connected with other parents whose children suffered with autism and are greatly improved with the help of these supplements? Contact me if you are. I've also posted a utube video of parents of an autistic child who is doing so much better because of these supplements.Blessings to you and family,Dian416-477-9858LifeMadeRich@mail.com