Tips for cleaning a room?

Tamra

Fast paced music, lots of garbage bags, lots of paper towels, big clothes basket for dirty clothes. Set a timer for 30 minutes and see how far you can get. Concentrate on the big stuff first and worry about small messes later.

JAngel

1) Put all of your clothing into one pile your junk into another 2) Make your bed3) put all of your clothes on your bed and start folding them4) Put the clothes in you drawers and closet5) Put your other stuff on your bed and sort into piles according to where it goes6) Put the piles where they belong7) Do any finishing touchesi hope this helped:)

Rachel

What always worked for me is to go around a room collecting everything out of place, table tops, anything on the floor, bed, etc., placing it all in a central location. Then once everything is cleared, it can be sorted and put in its place. Make your bed. Try it - it is so fast and effortless, it will make you feel like you have a maid!

BabyMama

catagorize the different areas that need to be done,all dirty dishes to kitchen, thenonly when you get that completed then move on to the next task,pick up all dirty clothes,(do whatever )then the clean ones put away.iusually throw all the clothes on top of the bed after i make it,and i do the vaccuming and dusting,leaving the clothes on the bed to deal with last...or hide it all in the closet and get back to it later