What are some household tips and tricks?

Elyse N

For a bridal shower i am going to. the maid of honor sent out an email and is asking everyone to share a household tip/trick for keeping up a house hold (example: how do you remove wine stain?)what are some things i could use?!? Im only 21 and i dont know any house hold tricks except when you have a pesky jar you cant open i bang the edges of the lid with the fat end of a butter knife about 6 or 7 times and it comes off so incredibly easy!Any suggestions?

Foxes

Hair spray gets out ink stains.shampoo is good for ring around collar.See a bug hair spray will stop them until you can kill it. (Vinegar will do the same).A tiny bit of vinegar in mop water good for floors...no rinse and thwarts bugs.You can save margarine or butter wrappers to grease a pan or skillet.

Charlie

try this:how do you get a chewing gum out of your pants? or your hair?1) get an ice2) rub it on the part where the gum was stuck3) brush it with a hard brush4) wash it with soap.the ice actually makes the gum cold and removes its stickiness

Dripped candle wax on carpet:place a brown paper bag over the wax mound and use an iron to heat it up through the paper bag. Keep moving the bag to a new position until all the wax is sucked up.