Is there a cream or medication that will alleviate or remove the scars from chickenpox?

Av

i had chickenpox for 3 weeks and now they are gone but i have scars on stomack and face.is there a solution for their removal.scars are not old more than 5 daysrtnx folks for any help..but i will still search for something that will fade them out as fast as possible,cause getting them in 17 year isn't pleasent especially for look

JB

These scars will fade over the next year until they are barely noticeable. Some people swear by bio-oil for helping these fade faster. Scars never go away, they just fade to a lighter color.

Happy Camper

Mederma removes scars pretty well. Also, Gold Bond makes a cream for stretch-marks that also works on scars. You can get them both at Walmart, Target, or CVS.

Wally

Vitamin E is very good for any kind of scars. It will not remove them, but will help the healing process and the scars will get lighter. You can buy vitamin E at wal-mart or at health food stores. Buy the capsules and open them up. The liquid inside you can rub on your scars.

Michelle

It's better that your scars are new, using a good quality scar cream will make them go away faster and be less noticeable.There are also a variety of home remedies you can use as well such as lemon juice to make them appear lighter (lemon is nature's bleach) and shea butter or vitamin e.There's a lot more information on scars and scar removal at the Scar Help Center.comhope this helps!