Are there any links between Rocephrin shots while pregnant and the baby having Autism?

conley39

I am just wondering... I got a shot of the anti-biotic around conception. I now have a 3 year old with Autism.So I am just wondering if there is a link, like there is with other meds.

Its me

in truth i dont know,nobody really knows what causes autism...have a look around the net,try J>A>B>S their website may help. Proabably best speak yr childs paediatrician and voice yr concerns tho

Heidi

I think the reason you needed the Rocephrin shot was more likely a contributor to your child's autism. Thousands have been recovered from autism, my children included. What biomed practitioners are finding is that autism is being reversed by rebuilding the immune system, by ridding pathogens and toxins. Thus, the pathogens you carry while pregnant are thougth to infect the developing child. Since these pathogens are slow at reproducing and good at lowering antibodies, people don't show the usual acute symptoms, but rather they show chronic symptoms, which are effecting the circulation to the brain and other organs, thus leading to numerous odd symptoms. You can learn my views by going to www.heidinotes.com