I am looking for the REAL recipe! I am positive Bill Knapp's did NOT use Velveeta cheese, as I have already tried those online recipes, and they were not the same. Too mild. Does anyone remember how to actually make this recipe? I've read that Old English Cheddar was used, but not the exact way to put it together. I'd really appreciate a former Bill Knapp's cook replying to the request.

William

peel and rinse your potatoes cube them up boil for about 15 minutes...don't let them get soft... transfer potato's to a baking dish, and mix with OLD ENGLISH CHEESE (this is what bill knapp's used)...mix the cheese and potato's and sprinkle some paprika on it, and bake until the top is well browned 6 cups potato, diced, boiled and chilled 1/2 cup butter 1/4 cup flour 2 cups milk 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon pepper 1 teaspoon paprika 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules

VALERIE

I can't belive they closed Bill KnappsTry the same recipe with melted Agropur Grand CheddarAnd really, there isn't much difference between Velveeta and Old English... it's all processed junk.