What are the chances of miscarriage at 8 weeks after seeing heart beat?

ladybug

I'm 8 weeks along. At 6 weeks 5 days I had a scan. The heart beat was 125 and they said it looks good. I'm just wondering because I had a miscarriage in Jan. (just 3 months ago, and just a month before I got pregnant with this one) so I'm just wondering what the chances are. I heard that the chances go down both at 8 weeks and after seeing the heart beat but I know I'm not out of the woods yet. Thanks for your answers.

AK winz

i didn't read anything but the initial question but its really low you typically miscarry before you even realize your pregnant but if you have a history of miscarriage or something like that its probably still significant in the first tri

Tell

you can never guess these things hun, just rest when possible, eat well, drinks lots of water, and take care. good luck and hope it works out

Lauren

everyone 1-5 women have a miscarriage :( just make sure you take the proper tablets like vits and stuff and watch what your doing and hopefully you will be fine good luck hunni :) hope it all works out for you