What Vitamin pills could i take to recieve my healthy dose of vitamins i need?

Tamra

I am 16 going on 17 and I am extremely picky, lactose intolerent, and pretty much everything upsets my stomach. I know I am not gettin the vitamins and nutrients I need because I barely eat anything because everything upsets my stomach so I was wondering if there is a healthy pill I can take to supply me with the vitamins I need?

Kara

Wow, you should really consult your doctor if you can't eat anything. A multivitamin may help, but you really need real food.

FallenAngel

Freeda Vitamins is a vitamin company geared for the sensitive individual. They have a complete line of vitamins that are free of most allergens- No Aluminum No Dyes No Meat No Sulfates No Artificial colors No Eggs No Milk No Sulfites No Artificial Flavors No Fish No Preservatives No Talc No Aspartame No Gelatin No Casein No Wheat No Corn No Gluten No Starch No Whey No Dextrose No Lactose No Sugar No Yeast You can check out the site http://www.freedavitamins.com/index.php?p=page&page_id=about_usor you can give them a call 800-777-3737 - They worked wonders for me, I hope this helps you!Feel Good!