How to stay same weight with less fat!?

Paytons Mommy

Ok so im on a training program, i have been doing it for 2 months so far, i am swiching positions from free safety to strong safety so i had to bulk up. i have had 3 body stat tests (one at start, one after one month, and one after 2 months). i am 192cm tall (6ft 3inch)i started out as 87.2kg (191.84lb), with a fat weight of 11.9kg, fat % of 13.6, a lean muscle weight of 75.3kg, and a lean muscle % of 86.4.Then i did the first month of training which was bulking up, so i was eating about 5000 calories a day (NOT bad foods) (including 200g of protein a day) and doing high weight/low rep workouts. my second reading i weighed 97.4kg (214.28lb), with a fat weight of 15.9kg, a fat % of 16.3, a lean muscle weight of 81.5kg, and a lean muscle % of 83.7.then finally, i just had my second month period of eating 4200 calories of good foods (including 180g of protein a day) ONLY on days where i was training and about 3000 on my days where i wasn't. i was doing a program of lower weight/higher rep. my reading was 100kg (220lb), my fat weight 17.8kg, with a fat % of 17.8, a lean muscle weight of 82.2kg, and lean muscle % of 82.2.102kg is my goal weight so i have pretty much reached that, but i really want to get rid of most of that bloody fat BUT reamain the same weight!i was told to remain the same weight i still need to be consuming 4200cal on the days that im training but i want to get the fat weight down to about 10kg? maybe less? how realistic is this?What i want to know is exactely, what food should i be eating, how much protein should i be having a day, how much food do i need to eat to stay the same weight but lose fat, and what type of exercise should i be doing to burn off the fat and i guess gain muscle to replace it? (also what type of protein shake is best for cutting up? WPI?)So, how do i stay same weight but less fat?

Do the FX 12 fat burning workout and diet program. It's a 12 day workout and diet plan you can cycle as many times a you want. The workout videos and diet are free on the Fat X 101 blog. It's an awesome program to tone up! Good luck!