DinnerTonight

to improve my performance in school i wanted to take some vitamin supplementsi was planning on takingmagnesium 150 mgvitamin E 250 IUVitamin C 250 mgB1 (Thiamine) 15 mgB2 (Riboflavin) 10 mgB6 (Pyridamine) 5 mgFolic Acid 200 microgramsB12 - 50 microgramsIf it would help I have my average day's food below:B1 Bowl Cheerios, 2 egg whitesL2 PBJ sandwiches, nuts, yogurtSApple or bannana, nutsDMeat (I usually have 2 1/2 card decks worth), salad, carrots, potatoes I was going to take a regular centrum multivitamin along with that (but if you compare the numbers the multivitamin in insignificant). I checked some statistics on the safety threshhold of these vitamins (the level where there have been no reputable reported cases of harm) and the amounts I have are significantly below).Is taking a lot of certain vitamins in proportion to others bad (would that cause an imbalance)?Also, should I alter any of the amounts?How often should I take them

Maryjane

Vitamin supplements are a Placebo.You are better off increasing your intake of fruit and vegetables.