What the best form of vitamin or vitamins is good for promoting healing/ recovery?

Maryjane

I always wondered what vitamins are necessary for recovering from cuts and bruses because I need to know exactly what helps to even skin tone or prevent skin discolouring. In addition, I am wondering what vitamins helps promotes recovery for sports injuries, such as: sore muscles and ruptured tendans. I am serious please help?

TayLee

All vitamins are essential for a health body we all believe that, but still the Recommended quantity of vitamins are not consumed by us, even if in some case if u consume more fruits of today's quality all u get is pesticides and few vitamins and these vitamins are not absorbed in our body because of the presence of pesticides, Hence try some nutritional supplements that are grown in a primitive technique using organic farming, these are good in quality and also 100 % absorbable by the body !! And basically u need protiens more in ur body of the fact that our entire body is made from protiens. !! Friend i m impressed with the need to take care of ur body by putting in right stuff !! we can stay in touch and also i can get some more information about health and how to keep it healthy by the proper nutrition. contact me on 9886384552 (subhash)regards

Granny

vitamin C, vitamin E and Zinc for tissue regeneration. For bruising Arnica montana, calendula, chamomile and echinacea. Having a lot of protein in your diet is good for healing as well so meat, fish and dairy products all contain protein.

AmandaSue

chondroitin sulfate strengthens joints,ligaments,and tendons.glucosamine sulfate is important for bones,tendons,ligaments,cartilage and joint fluid.The ammino acids L-leucine,L-isoleucine,ans L-valine are chain branched amino acids that promote healing of bones,skin,and muscles.For bruising,vitC deficient people bruise more easily,shredded raw potato directly to the injury will reducediscoloration and soreness.Alfalfa supplies vitamins and mineral and vit K for healing.