What should I do my husband wants a divorce....?

Tasha

I am not lazy, I work, take care of 2 children may I add one is teething.............I do a lot but in his eyes I do nothing I believe he is seeing someone else he accuses me of doing so but ladies you know the old saying when they are accusing its thier consciuos

Chickybabe

If he is cheating...do you really want to deal with that....If he wants a divorce then give it to him...you know your better off without him_

lonewolf1

Let him go if you have to, but you are entitled to half of everything, and he better pay child support and or spousal support. Good Luck...

Wayne T

If he wants a divorce, tell him to pack his bags and get out. Why would you want to keep a man that might want somebody else? I hate accusations too.

If he wants a divorce then he is already involved with someone else. Men do not walk out on a marriage without having someone to go to. He wants a divorce so give him one. Be sure you contact a good lawyer who will get as much as possible for you and the two kids to be able to make it on your own.

Constance

If he wants one give it too him yes it hurts but, u cant make someone want to be with u ...if he loves u he will find his way back too u if not u where never meant to be...move on girl get ur life together for u and ur children...good luck

Randi22

Leave him and make him pay, but if you can find proof that he's cheating it would be even better in most states! One is...if he is YOU walk away with everything house money and all......and two....he'd have to pay child support...so catch him if you can and leave the loser! You seem to know what you want and seem to be doing everything....you and your babies deserve sooooo much better then that! Good luck and hope I have helped in some way!

Peace

Has this come out of the blue? Is your husband old fashioned or ignorant about the work it takes to care for children? What is the reason he has given for wanting a divorce? Is he not willing to go to counselling? If your gut says he is cheating, follow through with it and get some proof. Is he having a mid-life crisis? Has he recently had major trauma in his life? (death of a parent etc) These things make people not see life clearly and make bad decisions. If you have two kids together and he won't go to counselling, then you'll probably find you are better off without him, but what a difficult situation to be in. Take care of yourself and be strong- your children will need at least one strong role model since one is obviously falling down on the job. Marriage means "good times and bad" but so many people forget about the bad and that they committed to that too. :(

rams

You can not do any thing. Your husband can divorce you even without your consent. Claim alimony and child support.

haneysgirl

That sad that he wants a divorce because he thinks you are lazy.He needs to be more supportive. I am also a stay at home mom of 2 kids (ages 2 and 3) and take care of 2 big dogs, my husband understands that when he comes home its only going to be half way cleaned, im going to be in a bad mood...and sometimes supper wont be ready! lol. But on a serious note, there is most likely something that is bothering him...and it has nothing to do with you. I would sit down and talk to him. If ya need anyone to talk to, email me. I know how it gets! good luck. I hope everything turns out ok! Just have a long talk with him!

Tammy s

You are right about your last statement, but maybe you should suggest councling, and if he don't want to do that try sitting down and talking out your problems,but if he got somebody else he will make all kinds of excuses why its not working with you. sometimes change is good

Flipp

Accusing you is a sign of his own guilt! Anyone who cheats accuses their partner because they cannot handle their feelings of doing wrong. It would be okay if you were doing it to. Protect yourself and your children and get advice from an attorney and secure your assets now!

Maria

there are these books written by this old man about how to save a marriage, no self-respecting modern women would read them, but i would at least take a look at them if you want to make it work for the kids. sorry i don't know the name. i think i found out about them by searching don't want to get divorced.

gmguy12

Its always about sex or money when your married and it seems like you cant get enough of one or the other. You have kids, so talk things out, set aside some time for the both of you without the kids and plan some talk / loving / relaxing time, sometimes its good to get away from the house a hotel, or somewhere others wont distract your time together. and No TV, relax and enjoy talking, when you both first met you both did a lot of talking I'm sure. think and talk positive. and have fun. good luck

Nina T

miss lady!!You already know the answer....when they are accusing you they are the ones that's doing the playing... I was once married and was being accused of having this affair..nevertheless after the truth came out it was him.. and we aren't together anymore but several years later, he has apologized to me about the very same thing.. so what does that tell you. I've got another one.. This might be a little different but I, dated this guy for seven years and we where to get married, but! he began to do crazy things like go back over to his mother house to stay... Well! after I did some investigation he was playing and ended up marrying this girl...and the same day of the wedding he had the limousine to drive him to my house and on the front porch.... he was apologizing about all the things he had done. I'm not telling you to divorce this man BUT!!!!!! READ THE BODY LANGUAGE..

usually when someone accuses us of cheating it is them. we can be the best, work hard, have good character and sometimes it means nothing at all, as if they are seeing someone new they soon look upon us as something they don't even want to be with anymore. we can't compete with the new toy he found. sometimes we need to just let it go, and let them go, and be free of a bad thing, as we never do know if they ever loved us anyway. if they are critical of u, and fault finding, and see no value in u anymore, there is a good chance they are already in a relationship with someone else, and its already way too late to change their minds. we just have to accept what life throws at us, and know their is a greater power than us, that is going to be there for us.

frustrated

Most of the time with cheating that's the story. He's just trying to find himself an excuse so it can be your fault,and you feel like crap during the process. Don't take hisguilt ! Take care of your kids and yourself, the hell with him, if he wants out, he'll go anyway, just don't let him bring you down with him.