Easy Recipe Finder

Recipe Feeder
2 tablespoons butter ( I use half olive oil half butter)
1 whole pork tenderloin, about 1 pound, sliced into medallions, about 1" thick ( I sometimes buy the already marinated , vacuum packed tenderloin )
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1/4 cup reduced sodium chicken broth, I use more depending on how thick I want the sauce
1/4 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon white pepper ( I use black pepper, I see no need to buy white pepper for 1/2 teaspoon )
1 tablespoon fresh minced dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill ( I don't use dill, I usually don't have dried and I won't buy fresh for just 1 tablespoon, it's fine without the dill )

Heat butter ( and oil) in a heavy skillet over medium - high heat. Add pork and cook until browned , about 4/5 min per side. Remove pork from skillet and set aside, keep warm. Add garlic to skillet, cook about 30 seconds or so. Don't burn garlic. Add chicken broth, scraping up any browned bits. Simmer liquid a couple of minutes to reduce. Remove skillet from heat and very slowly whisk in sour cream and mustard.
Return pork to skillet with any juices that may have accumulated. Heat pork slices over medium low heat for a couple of minutes. Transfer pork slices onto a platter, pour sauce over pork slices and sprinkle with white pepper and dill . Serve immediately.