Bean Burritos.... (Serves 4)(Ingredients)1 Tbsp - Olive Oil1/2 cup - Onion, Finely Chopped1 Clove - Garlic, Finely Chopped1/2 Tsp - Ground Cumin1/2 Tsp - Chili Powder1 Can (19oz/540ml) - Kidney Beans, Mashed and drained1 Tbsp - Vinegar 4 Whole Wheat Tortillas(Procedure)1.Heat Oil in non-stick frying pan, Add Garlic and Onion until softened.2. While Stirring over medium heat, add cumin, chili powder, mashed beans and vinegar. Cook until heated Through. 3.Divide Mixture evenly among 4 tortillas4.Top with the following items:- a small amount of low fat grated cheese- salsa- low fat sour cream- tomatoes- lettuce5. Roll up and enjoy!

Heidi

My favorite recipe of my own is for Santa Fe Rice and Beans. I got the inspiration from the Lean Cuisine meal, only I add lots of vegetables to my version, chunky salsa, and more cheese and sour cream (he he he, it's not as healthy but much tastier!).My boyfriend likes my Chicken Cordon Bleu, while my family likes my shredded pork (you take country style boneless pork ribs, put them in a crock pot on low, cover the meat with beef broth, then add half a bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce and cook for 6 hours - the meat will fall apart and then you can add in more BBQ sauce if you like and make it into a sandwich).

watermelon_xo

One of my favorites and a recipe that many friends and family request, that I make far too often then I should, are Chocolate Cheesecake Squares. They are great for any occasion and make for the perfect bite sized snack for parties. Chocolate Base:1 package of devil's food chocolate cake mix1/3 cup butter, softened1 large eggGrease or spray a 9 x 13" pan.Combine ingredients above in mixer bowl at low speed until crumbly. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Bake on middle rack of oven at 325 degrees for 20 minutes.Cool on rack while preparing cheesecake topping.Cheesecake:2 - 8 oz. packages regular or reduced fat cream cheese at room temperature1/2 cup granulated sugar2 large eggs1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract1/4 teaspoon mint or almond extractBeat room temperature cream cheese and sugar at low speed until combined. Add eggs and extracts and mix until smooth. Pour over cooled base. Bake at 350 degrees 20-30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool and refrigerate overnight, covered. Cut into squares. Garnish with chocolate curls or fresh fruit. It's a fairly simple recipe to follow and the end results is so enjoyable! I guarantee these squares will become one of your favorite sweet treats!